Environmental Quality Policy
Grosvenor Contracts Leasing Ltd. specialises in contract hire, both long and short term, of cars and light commercial vehicles. The Company operates country-wide; supplying to all areas of business and commerce and its services include all auxiliary services to contract hire.
This policy will complement our overall plan of promoting sustainable business practices and our Integrated Management System will provide the framework for setting and reviewing objectives and targets, thus we commit to:
- Integrating EMS / QMS into core business processes.
- Protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organisation.
- Fulfilling our compliance obligations related to our environmental aspects.
- We will provide appropriate training, instruction and supervision to all our employees such that they are able to perform their duties in a way that enhances employee knowledge and does not compromise our policy and objectives.
- Maintaining, developing and continually improving the integrated Management System to meet applicable requirements, including ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 9001:2015.
- Preventing or reducing the risk of undesired effects.
- Making policy available to interested parties via our website and communicating to all persons working for or on behalf of the company.
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure it is compatible with the context and strategic direction of the Company.